Monday, April 13, 2009

Don't forget to check up on my progress....

Hello all my people! I like to think I have people.....

Don't forget to check back on my fundraising efforts at my main page:

http://pages.teamintraining.org/dm/rnrseatl09/jgaeraths

I like to caption that picture of my Grandma with something along the lines of, "Why haven't you donated to Joy's Deal?" You see, everything was a "deal" to Grandma. It was a universal word for everything. So, in honor of my Grandma or anyone else that you know that has been touched by a blood cancer in any way, shape, or form......donate to my Deal......many people thank you who will benefit from these fundraising efforts.

Happy Monday........or happy case of the Mondays.......which is usually my story. On to Tuesday!

No comments:

Contributors





Followers