Monday, February 22, 2010

My Next Adventure....

So, about a week after I returned from Las Vegas, I attended Kick Off for the Summer Season of Team in Training.......YES, I am training to complete another half marathon!



I have signed on with TNT again but this time, I am the Mission Captain for the East Valley Marathon Team.  My job is to help make sure everyone knows why we were all coming together to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  This organization is awesome and I love being a part of it!  One of my duties is to make a Mission Board to help track our fundraising and to help keep us all aware of the people we are walking in Memory of or in Support of this season.  I love my board!  I will post pictures later....but if you know me, I am into scrapbooking, so it looks pretty sweet!!

Our Summer Season consists of the Rock n' Roll San Diego and Seattle events.  I am so sad that I cannot go to Seattle again but UOPX Graduation is that weekend and because I am staff in the College of Social Sciences as well as faculty, I have to be there for the whole weekend.  The cool thing is that I will be going to San Diego and they have designed a new course and all the proceeds from the entire event go to Leukemia & Lymphoma, which is AMAZING!



So, stay tuned for updates on my training and how I am helping to motivate others.  So......I am still raising money as well so please visit my fundraising website and help me get to the finish line in San Diego in memory of my Grandma!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/dm/rnr10/jgaeraths


Thanks in advance for your support!!

Go TEAM!!

No comments:

Contributors





Followers