Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer Season – 2010 – San Diego/Seattle – Team in Training



Hello Friends!  So, I have done a horrible job at updating this blog…….last you heard, I had just signed up for the San Diego Half Marathon with Team in Training as a captain.  So, I am in San Diego…..where the heck did all that time go?  Yeah, I am not sure either.  Our training season was amazing!  I have met some incredible people who are all working towards a few common goals……completing an endurance event and helping to raise money in the hopes of finding a cure for blood cancers.  Here is a brief glimpse of our training:


I am so excited for race weekend!  Here is to cramming 4 months of training blog into one entry. Time management has never been a strength of mine…..probably never will be.

Go TEAM!!



No comments:

Contributors





Followers